воскресенье, 28 мая 2017 г.

Money Talks

No, that doesn't mean that money has the natural ability all humans possess. The heading means that no matter where you are from, what nationality you are, the trick is that money will always make difference and the game I played proved it.
Being an adult turned out to be not a pleasant thing to experience. During the game I was on a shoestring budget while I needed to take care of my child and pay off all the debts. Well, at least I tried to save up as much money as possible as I tightened my belt and didn't use services that come at a price. The game showed that I wasn't a good granddaughter as I sacrificed my grandpa's memorial to make ends meet. Sorry,grandpa, you need to understand that money doesn't grow on trees and I'm not rolling in it to spend money like water. But at least I still tried to be a good mother and sometimes pampered my child but not that much as I wanted. Luckily my math knowledge allowed me to save some money and not to hire a tutor. At the end of the game I felt a bit miserable because as far as I'm concerned broke beggars never feel elated. Still I have 13$ in my pocket, and ambitions in my head, and much money I need to settle up with my friend.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий