суббота, 3 июня 2017 г.

Conan Doyle vs Shakespeare. Round!

It is a widely known fact that RGL department is always in the public eye attracting attention of many students with its spectacular performances related to various events. As a matter of fact, this time RGL students pampered all the spectators with their amazing talents in the day of Arthur's Conan Doyle works which took place on the 19th of May. It was an unexpected turn of events as students broke a long-lasting tradition devoted to Shakespeare which had a significant impact on the cultural development of the department. Nevertheless, such innovation didn't spoil the impression but embellished the event and didn't leave anybody indifferent. 1st and 2nd-year students were singing songs, acting out a short dialogue, presenting a video - were making everything possible to turn this evening into a miracle. What's more, cookies and sweets provided by the organizers made the atmosphere even more homey  and friendly.



There is no doubt that after such a brilliant evening all the performers suffered from press intrusion and were not willing to talk their impressions up. However, our magazine has got a great chance to pry into the life of one celebrity and  take an exclusive interview from the amazing singer Viktoria Pedchenko. 

-Viktoria, it is needless to say that your performance has been highly praised by all the guests, but can you reveal the secret and keep our readers informed about your preparations and rehearsals? What was your life behind the scenes?
- Well, as I always feel elated when singing I didn't feel any discomfort during our rehearsals. We didn't have any mishaps as the event itself was perfectly organised. The only thing which bothered everybody was the trouble with microphones as they didn't work properly but the situation was instantly improved.
- Lets go back to your past: when did you realize your ambitions as a singer and how it affected your present life?
- I started to realize singing was my destiny at the age of 6 or 7 if I'm not mistaken. I need to give credit to my music teacher as he always urged me to develop my skills and did everything possible to help me with my singing career. He thought the word of me and once told me I was a real prodigy. And these words were the most crucial for me because they made me the person I am now. 
- Last but not least, as you have already won a lot of praise for your performance how are you going to celebrate your achievements
-Surely it won't be in the full glare of publicity as we deserve privacy, we decided to gather together and relax a bit after such a tiring but truly exciting evening. 

The only thing left to do is to wish all the participants good luck and inspiration for the future performances.


















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий